Did you know that dentists are distinctly suited for offering Botox ® treatments in Vancouver?
Dr. Kelly Jordan of Absolute Dental has completed years of in depth training that equips her with the skills necessary to conduct many elaborate dental procedures. The intricacy of these procedures highly outweighs that of a cosmetic botox treatment. Her technical skills have been carefully sharpened and the delicacy of her treatments extends far beyond the cosmetic realm. Thus, you can rest assured that our Vancouver botox treatments are safe, credible and professional. When appropriately trained, there is arguably no better professional to supply Botox than a Vancouver dentist.
It is beneficial to receive Botox Cosmetic treatments in a Vancouver dental office because:
- Dental practitioners are trained to conduct and oversee numerous injections on a daily basis.
- The area of head and neck is the main focus for dental practitioners and they have a great understanding of anatomy and function of muscles in this area.
- Dental chairs can be reclined to any position to offer optimal comfort for both patient and professional.
- It can be combined with other cosmetic and regular dental treatments like teeth cleaning to save you time.
Botox is FDA authorized. Approximately 12 million men and women in the United States and Canada have chosen cosmetic Botox injections through their healthcare providers, with a 97% satisfaction rate according to customer surveys.
At Absolute Dental, we recommend that you consider cosmetic Botox injections if you have unwanted lines and wrinkles on your face (especially your eye area), or if you want to preserve the current elasticity of your skin. Learn, as millions of others have, how this simple procedure can restore your self-confidence and keep you looking as young as feel.
The treatment includes a couple of small injections and takes about 10 minutes to complete. The results of the procedure will be noticeable within days of treatment and can last up to 4 months.
Botox ® can be used to enhance:
- Frown lines in between eyebrows
- Forehead lines
- Crows feet on the sides of corner of eyes
- Bunny lines or wrinkles on the nose
- Minor elevation of the suggestion of the eyebrows
- Eminence of chin
- Softening the jaw line to accomplish more womanly look
- Easing off muscles responsible for clenching and teeth grinding
Botox ® is not just used for cosmetics purposes, however. Botox can be applied on muscles that shiver or clench involuntarily, to combat bruxism, migraines, TMJ issues along with other medical problems. Therapeutic Botox injections alleviate the discomfort and headaches caused by tooth clenching or grinding, without night guards or surgical treatment.
You may be a great candidate for a Vancouver Botox ® treatment if you are:
- In between the ages of 18-65
- Searching for a non-surgical or short-lived solution to tooth clenching and grinding pain
- In great physical health
- Not pregnant or nursing
For more information on Botox treatments in Vancouver, contact our cosmetic dentists today!
ADDRESS 6458 Victoria Drive Vancouver, BC